A Memmorable Teacher

My memmorable teacher is Mrs Foster my elementary school pricincipal. She was not just a pricipal, but a teacher, disciplinarian, choir director, mentor, an intellectual individual and the most feared person thoughout the school. Its her positive influence on me and alot of students that encouraged me to strive for excellence. She was one of the most strict person that I have ever met apart from my mom. She took the time and patience with her students to make sure most persons within the class was on tract with what was being taught. Those were slow she spent extra time with them. She always took time out of her busy schedule to teach some extra lesson in the mornings, evenings and during summer  and it was all free of cost. All students had to do was be willing to receive what was being taught and be punctual. Everyone was always in an eager to do her assignments and work for several reasons: of course not to be scolded, it was a must, andwe were all willing to learn. I often wondered why she pushed us so much and realized in high school that inspite of our background, our ecomomic status, where we are from; we were just as smart as the other kids. It was now up to us to continue to excel and strive for the best. These were one of her favourite phrase “reach for the stars, the  sky is the limit”. Now that I am grown and can make my own decision I understand it all and will forever be greatful. I have recognized that I am in charge of my destiny and it is what I put in that I will receive. I can be anything , do anythingI want with determination and committment.